Sunday, March 22, 2009

SNAP! CRACKLE! CRACKROCKS! POP!

OK maybe this thing has already circulated the internets to death in the last 48 hours, but I think it deserves a teeeeeeeny bit more attention than it's getting. Comedienne Lindsay Lohan told Nylon (Ugh, Nylon) magazine this month that "It's scary when you realize, 'Oh my God, I'm not working. And I have a house to pay for now.'… and there's been some things I've really wanted to do. Like the one movie I've wanted to do for so long is Alice in Wonderland [directed by Tim Burton]. But, um, that didn't work out… it is what it is." Awwww, Lindsicles! She's just like us! Money troubles! DUIs! Public fights with lesbian girlfriends! Case of mistaken pants! God bless her, she's Everyman.

Well, apparently she's hard up enough for cash to advertise an Italian soft drink called Fornarnia which is clearly a hybrid of fornicating and the magical world of Narnia. THE RESULT, ladies and gentlemen, looks a little something like this:



L to the motherfucking OL.

No comments: