Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mystery!



So I don't know about yall, but I haven't been excited to watch a non-sports-or-Grammy show on CBS at any time I can remember in this current lifetime. But I'm totally down for this. Even if it's hella lame, which, let's face it, it probably will be, there hasn't been a series on TV for my mystery-lovin' ass in a long time and I will watch it, oh yes I will (Note: Criminal Intent and stuff like that obvi, but nothing that spreads out over multiple episodes like this). Apparently it's about a bunch of people on an island, and murder. Yup. Let's do it.

After Dame Agatha, this most reminds me of Murder in Small Town X, FOX's 2001 mystery/reality shows which I haven't seen since it was broadcast, but if I remember correctly was theee shit, despite the fact that, like many great mysteries, it didn't make all that much logical sense. It's not out on DVD as far as I know, but some blessed soul has put the whole thing on the YouTube. First ten minutes of the first episode before. Let's get addicted!

No comments: