Sunday, June 15, 2008

"I'ma beat that pussy up..."

You spend your whole life hating cats, mostly because dogs (not that you've ever had one) are cooler and your aunt's cat took a piece out of your hand that one time when you were little (I think I just unrepressed that), and then, well, your hatred gets worn down eventually as your friend whose house you're constantly at gets a cat who you don't really like but whose insanity you kind of grudgingly respect and, more importantly, your new roommate has a cat that's gonna stay with you for a month or two and it's really nice and chill and friendly.

And then you walk into your room to grab your phone to go to a show and your whole room reeks of cat urine and there's a giant stain soaking through your comforter and your sheets, right through to the mattress.

Yes this is only the third sentence of this post and yes I'm pissed and yes fuck cats.

1 comment:

matt said...

I feel your pain sister. Feel it deep in my heart.