Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thunderfuck, by Tila Tequila


Tila Tequila, who championed gay marriage laws in California last month, is making me laugh, yet again. Last week, she changed the face of reality television perhaps forever, when she picked someone to "take a shot at love" with her, and the bitch declined her. In case any of your forgot what that moment looked like, I've taken the time to find the clip on line, pinpoint the moment, take a screen shot, and upload it to flickr (GOD I love my day off):


In any event, that was time I laughed at Tila Tequila number one. Number two came today, in the form of a poem, which Ms. Tequila has been so kind to share with the world, via her myspace page:

Thunderfuck my mouth is shut. Been a while, feel like a cunt.
Can’t wait for this drama to pass.
Oh the joy…..fuck you. My ass.
Live a lie.
Tell my mind.
Over soon. I can’t deny.
You will all soon see, the truth in my eyes.

Smile on my face, the loving embrace….but instead I’ll punch you in the face.
For a long time coming….I let you touch me….now that it’s over bitch….You better start running.
Pent up inside….telling these lies….this has gone too far…..the world will soon die.
Only 1 more day. To feel this way. Tomorrow I smile….brings another day!

Back to myself. Nobody else. Fuck all this bullshit. I’m back to myself. Yes. Thank the fuck God.

No comments: