Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No One Else Can Feel It For You


Wow. The new season of The Hills (season 4, for those of you counting) did not disappoint. Where to begin??

Well the streak of ugly siblings continued (Stephanie Pratt, anyone?) with the introduction of Heidi's older sister Holly (love the names by the way, reminds me of me and my sister Meidi). I don't know what kind of relationship Heidi and Holly have, but a fucking stranger may as well have stayed at the palace of Spencer and Heidi for all the interaction that occurred. Why Spencer was so outraged that Heidi's SISTER stayed with them for a weekend, I don't know. I think his "bad guy" persona is just a liiiittle overdone with this episode. Then at the end, Holly proves to be as bad an actress as her sister by casually mentioning that "hey, I'll just move here. And I'll stay with you guys." New story line officially developed.

The feud between Lo and Audrina continues where it left off, basically with Audrina staring blankly at people and Lo rolling her eyes. Here's the thing, if I were Lo, I would feel the exact same way about Audrina. She's USELESS. The bitch has never made one intelligent, funny or insightful comment in 3 seasons. It's no wonder LC spends more time with Lo. All you get from Audrina is a nod, an "uh huh" and some serious teeth. I could not care less if she was never on another episode (just keep Justin Bobby around).

Oh and Doug. Dougie Doug Doug. Lauren's new love interest. Who she apparently knew from high school. Kind of a snore. But my question is...how is he already friends with Frankie and Brody?? Very subtle producers, very subtle.

All in all, the season proves to be maybe a little juicier than those past. Let's keep our fingers crossed, and our hair and makeup perfectly done.

1 comment:

matt said...

Audrina gets naked later this season? WTF? We're talking about a show that wouldn't even dare utter the first word of "sex tape." NEW BOUNDARIES! BROKEN!