Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I go five days without the internet....

HOT TRANNY FIERCENESS

There's a tranny on Top Model?! AWESOME. Isis is 24, and a receptionist from Maryland. She describes herself as a "woman born physically male" and says that she "likes to help people, but I'm here to follow my dreams." I say it's about time, the show was definitely in danger of, dare I say, getting old. I cannot wait til she's in the bottom two and hearing Tyty say: "It came down to choosing between someone who was born a woman, but isn't really putting everything she's got into being a woman, and someone who was born a man, but is trying her hardest to be a woman..."

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, JENNIFER ANISTON WAS ALMOST HAPPY FOR FIVE MINUTES

The OK Magazine I bought today is detailing every aspect of Jennifer Aniston's wedding to John Mayer. Wait. They're getting married? They've been together since April and she's picking out dresses, and they've already chosen a guest list? They know Sting and Trudie Styler?! Apparently the "aging star" NEEDS to tie the knot before her 40th in February, so they're planning on a wedding for sometime in late December or early January with Courtney Cox as the Matron of Honor and Pete Wentz as the Best M-
-Oh wait...No...Wait...US Weekly is reporting they split up. So is TMZ. Now so is okmagazine.com. Sigh. Apparently they're "cooling off their relationship." Maybe it's because while Jen was busy picking out baby names, John realized that "cougar season typically ends when bikini season begins." Oh, TMZ. I've missed you in the last few days.
However a "pal" defends the actress (now clearly on suicide watch) and says "If she said she wants kids and he's not ready, that's not being needy. It's being honest." Go girl. Go.

BOOBS! HAMPTONS!

"Did 14-year-old singer Ali Lohan have a summer growth spurt?" asks US Weekly (the source of everything I consider credible), who reports that the weathered sexagenarian may have had some breast enhancement surgery this summer. Last week in East Hampton Lohan was simply "flaunting" her new chest, according to the magazine. However, YMD's own source (no, for real, I have sources. They write funny things) says "they just looked like normal 'I'm fourteen, I want to wear push up bras to show off the little that I've got' boobs." Yes More Drama also obtained this exclusive interview (thanks to Lauren):
YMD: Are you excited for the concert?
Ali: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
YMD:How about the Olympics? are you watching those at all?
Ali: Olympics??
YMD:If you were in the Olympics, what sport would you play?
Ali: Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Friend: I'd do gymanstics!
Ali: Uhhhhhh I like soccer I guess?

SAMPETE RONDOHERTYSON INTERVIEW

First of all, can I just say, Lilo. Not looking so hot? What's going on? Why the Melanie Griffith trout pout? Please. Cool it. It feels like you're giving me attitude for even looking at this picture, and I don't like it one bit. Chill girl, chill.
In any event, Sam Ronson was interviewed for Harper's Bazaar (I guess because she's a style? Icon?) She says of apparent life partner Lindsay, "I'm not going to talk about Lindsay because she's my friend, you know? She's great. She's also 22 years old. I think people forget that. With the Internet the way it is, one second we're enemies, one second we're best friends, one second we're lovers, and then we're broken up." Oh yea Sam, it's the internet's fault. Not your kissing and fighting in public, feeding each other in outdoor cafes or holding hands while "avoiding" photographers. However, she refuses to confirm or deny that the two are, in fact, lovers: "Even the airport-security guy in Canada asked me, 'So, is it true?'" laughs Samantha. "It's like, 'Oh, yeah, I'm telling you.'" Keep us guessing Rohan! Keep us guessing to our last dying breath!

No comments: