Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yawannabeontop

God dammit, I don't even know anymore. The show is helping me out tremendously by just eliminating whoever was in the bottom two in the last episode, but will I have any clue who's gonna win this once Sundai goes? Nope, not a chance.



Ranking This Week(Ranking last week). Model Name (rankings in the last 4 episodes), bold for bottom 2), [average ranking overall]

1(4). Nicole - (2, 4, 5, 1) [3.00]
Why did I ever doubt it?

2(1). Britney - (10, 1, 2, 3) [4.83]
Umm, I mean, she's good and everything, but is it just me, or are all three of these poses more or less the same pose? Still towards the top, but not as sure as I was last week.

3(3). Erin - (3, 5, 7, 4) [4.33]
Her willingness to throw herself upside down with abandon made her even more likeable.

4(5). Laura - (7, 6, 4, 2) [5.17]
I'm trying to not let my excitement about Laura being potentially great not get the best of me and moving her up the chart slowly. This might be too personal of a measure for this highly scientific endeavor but it'll have to do. If Laura is top 3 next week she moves up into our top 3, I promise.

5(2). Rae - (9, 3, 1, 6) [4.67]
I really should do this closer to the episodes so that I can remember the criticisms they give these ladies. But she couldn't have done that well ranked sixth, right? So back to five she goes.

6(6). Jennifer - (5, 2, 3, 5) [4.00]
With the elimination of Kara, Jennifer suddenly has the wonkiest eye in the competition again.

7(7). Sundai - (4, 7, 6, 7) [7.17]
Hanging. On. Arms. Not. Long enough.

No comments: