Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Very Belated PWRRNKNGS/QSTNS (that's QueSTioNS)/NSWRS

Y'know, they heard I had a good thing going with these power rankings, and decided to fuck up my stats by giving out first place for best photo. So despite the fact that Jennifer doesn't deserve it, I'm gonna give Rae a 1st, Britney a 2nd, and Jennifer a 3rd based on how much they liked their pictures. Man did Lil' Mama make Tyra and the Jays and co. sound almost relatively insightful on this, huh?



Ranking This Week(Ranking last week). Model Name (rankings in the last 4 episodes), bold for bottom 2), [average ranking overall]

1(4). Britney - (2, 10, 1, 2) [5.20]
Have I ever been less certain about putting someone at number one here?

2(5). Rae - (8, 9, 3, 1) [4.40]
Do you think they're bring up the rape again? If they do will you assume she's a lock to win that one or get sent home? (I'd assume win, she's quite good)

3(1). Erin - (1, 3, 5, 7) [4.40]
Who was the last ANTM girl to be so lovably hateful?

4(2). Nicole - (4, 2, 4, 5) [3.40]
If an eyeball bleeds in the forest, can anyone hear you scream? Do I know how nonsensical that is? (yes)

5(6). Laura - (3, 7, 6, 4) [5.80]
How quickly will she climb to the top 3 if she can do well again this week? (very)

6(3). Jennifer - (6, 5, 2, 3) [3.80]
How can you kill something in a negative way? (by taking a series of bad photos, obvi)

7(8). Sundai - (7, 4, 7, 6) [6.20]
How can you get praised to high heaven and still get your picture behind Nicole who got Tyra shat on a bunch? (by being 2 feet tall)

8(7). Kara - (5, 1, 8, 8) [6.40]
How did thinking about Kara just now give me a stomach ache? (I don't mean anything by that, seriously, I just thought about what to write for here and bam, pain)

No comments: