Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Come on!


106. Teengenerate - "My GTO" (from the Let's Go to the Hop EP, Sympathy for the Record Industry, 1996)

I found this somewhere on the internet in my early days of finding music off the internet and I break it out once in a while when I'm in the mood to pretend I'm driving real fast or, more likely, that I'm getting that abstract rush that comes with driving real fast but could, hypothetically, come from other things too. Apparently the band is Japanese, though I didn't realize that until about two minutes ago when I looked up when and where this song is from. I have no clue why, but certain songs I love and cherish without feeling any inclination to learn any more about the artists that wrote and performed them.

Also, I have no idea what any of the lyrics to this song (besides "My GTO," "come on," "that's right," and "she..." are).

No comments: