Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feel The Rain On Your Mustache



Rich pointed this out to me, actually several times, and I didn't really pay much attention to it. I guess I thought it was bad lighting (it's been known to happen), or maybe a bad reaction to her hormone therapy. But seriously, it's there, it's bad, it's thick, and it's bushy.



I KNOW, RIGHT?! I was just as shocked. It's also an impressive realization and it almost makes me want to go back and have a Laguna marathon just to see if this stache has always existed. But did a quick google search for Lauren Conrad Mustache and lots came up! One blog even refers to her only as Mustache Baby. I don't mean to be unusually cruel, but seriously girl, even Kelly Cutrone has her facial hair situation under control, and let's be honest, if anyone on The Hills was to rock that look, it'd be that bitch.



Yeah, that's right.



OK I feel bad about myself now. I'm going to bed.

No comments: