Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ANTM Power Rankings Is Backs!

We back, folk. Top Model offered some curves this week, a few storyline wise and a few in terms of the modeling. In both the reward challenge and the photo challenge, a scant few models distinguished themselves, so it's kind of hard to tell the middle of the pack apart from each other. But we know the winners and we know the losers, so let's call em out. Condolences to Kortnie. Seemed like a nice girl, but I told you so. Without further ado, GO!



Ranking This Week (Ranking Last Week). Model Name (rankings in the last 4 episodes), bold for bottom 2, italics for winner of the reward challenge), [average ranking overall]

1 (2). Teyona - (3, 1, 8, 2) [3.5]
Last week was but a minor misstep. They love her face, they love the way she looks in pictures, girl is golden. I'm not saying she's gonna win the competition, way too early to say that, but if you gave me like 6 to 1, I'd put down a tenner.

2 (5). Allison - (1, 3, 10, 3) [4.25]
Well, hello there, doll eyes. Maybe not as strong a contender as Teyona because in the end she could just be too cute, but just like Teyona, she bounced back fairly strong in the photo challenge today. Though she does look like a 15 year old. From a horror movie.

3 (1). Celia - (5, 2, 5, 7) [4.75]
So, on the downside, Tyra might kind of hate her now and that might get to Celia, considering she's the type of person who talks about positive energies. Even if it doesn't kill her amazing energy, well, she's just a person with positive energy who Tyra hates. But I'm not gonna give up on her just because of that, did you see the girl pose? Killed it. Just killed it.

4 (6). Natalie - (8, 4, 9, 4) [6.25]
These next four girls could go in pretty much any order, but Natalie will go tops cuz I still have hesitations about Tahlia and Natalie seems the most natural model outta all of them so far. She walked off of the catwalk today, guys, OFF OF IT. BALLS.

5 (9). Tahlia - (10, 7, 3, 1) [5.25]
Okay, so two really good photos in a row, maybe I'm wrong? Maybe? Yah, I dunno though. She looks incredibly awkward walking or posing or sitting there when she's not feeling confident. And then the swimsuit challenges will come, and boy do I hope she powers through the burn stuff, but if she breaks down because drag queens boo her (and listen, I know, they can be mean)...yah, I dunno.

6 (3). London - (4, 5, 7, 5) [5.25]
Eh. Just eh today. Still potential though.

7 (4). Fo - (2, 11, 4, 8) [6.25]
Oh, Fo, my lovely Fo, why do these judges not see? You were totally the only person besides Celia and Natalie who did anything good in that pose off, but then you had to be one of the boring ones in the photo. I still love you.

8 (8). Aminat - (9, 10, 2, 6) [6.75]
Nothing interesting to say about you at all. Sweet name, I guess.

9 (7). Sandra - (12, 8, 1, 9) [7.5]
I mean, you figure they can only play up her arrogance so many times before they kick her off, right? I know she won that one challenge and she looks like a model but she's not very good. I have to say though, I've gone from actually hating her to kind of admiring her plucky arrogance in the face of sucking.

Holler.

No comments: